Functions Of Land Acquisition
- Formulate various land acquisition proposals for planned development.
- Send Land Acquisition Proposal to Government/ DM for issuing notification under section 4 & 6 of LA Act
- Takeover the possession of notified land from ADM(LA)/ DM
- Keep the record of acquired land, possession taken over and money transferred to ADM(LA) for disbursement of compensation
- Get award of the notified Land declared by competent authority.
- Get adjustment details in prescribed form for amount transferred to ADM(LA) for disbursement of compensation.
- Get the mutation done in favour of DA for the acquired land.
- Keep the record and pursue cases filed in Supreme Court, High Court, Civil Court and Tribunal Courts against the notifications, awards and other related issues
- Provide status information about the various land to planning, engineering and building section.